Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm done with training

Hi all blog followers!

Yesterday I took my exit interview and passed - I am now fully Montessori certified to teach at the High School!!! It was BIG WORK - intense, deep and very complex, just like our kids.
I made a lot of new friends, most of whom have gone back to their respective schools, and some who are my colleagues this year. This High School is an amazing place - check it out, you might want to send your kids here one day.

www.montessorihighschool.org

I am now getting organised for a week long IB training course in New Mexico, which I am going to treat as my vacation  (otherwise I dont get to have one) even if it's going to be work. It won't be this intense and I can just kick back and absorb (hopefully). 

I get back here on Friday 31st, close on our house on Aug 3rd and move in right after that. School starts August 10th (gulp!)

Eliott and Betty have just arrived on the Atlantic Coast for the beach leg of their vacation, after 2 weeks in the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. They had a blast and sent some photos of great hiking up in the mountains. 
Now they get to spend the next 10 days at the beach. Lucky them! They will have had a really great summer. They fly back here with Gilles on Aug 5th.

Keep in touch and let me know how your summers are going. 
Love to all,
Francoise

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting - you got there! One step at a time! Enjoy your time in New Mexico! Call when you can! Love and Light Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Francoise! I'm so glad you are doing this blog. I wish I'd gotten one last hug, darn. I wish you three all the best. What a glorious adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salut, ma chère!
    merci pour le lien. T'es bien arrivée au nm? Reposes toi un peu.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete